Friday, February 12, 2010

Jimmy Eats World.

herrooo beautiful's,

so i was searching through my ipod the other day and i found the song The Middle by Jimmy Eats World.
im pretty sure everyone knows this song. because it AWESOME!!!
the words are so so so good. they make you realise so much.
lately i will admit i have been feeling quiet worthless and little.
but every time i feel like that i listen to this song,
and it makes me feel like no one can stop me.
i suggest if you dont remember this song you go research it, because it is awesome!!!!

moving on,
last night was amazing, my fried SJP and i went to my mate boobahh's 18th,
mann it was awesome, i swear i had a drink in my hand all night ahahaha.
after everyone(except those who didnt drink) had a few drinks the dance floor was ROCKINGG!!! non stop dancing woot woot.
the music selection was pretty decent and some of the songs that were played were so old school yet still so AWESOMELY AWESOME (:
it was a shame the partyy had to end but still it was rocking,
thanks boobahh for inviting us (:

anyways this must be my longest post ever,
and i dont exactly wanna bore to death
so im gonna have to say...

tata.
xoxo

everyone and everything is beautiful(:

1 comment: